Graduate early. Get a jump on the job market. Reduce housing costs.
Students interested in completing law school one semester early should consider the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law FAST TRACK option. This expedited JD program is available to highly motivated students with an excellent academic background. Benefits of participating in this optional program are:
- Start earning income sooner
- Finish a semester earlier than peers from your entering class
- Take the Bar exam five months earlier than nearly all graduating law students, with the same comprehensive preparation
- Get a jump on the job market an entire semester ahead of the pack
- Save an entire semester of housing costs to minimize law school debt
This new option is available for the Chapman University Fowler School of Law class of 2017 and beyond. If you have additional questions, please contact Grace Alcantara, the Assistant Director of Admission firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 628-2519.