Students participating in a Travel Course or International Internship may qualify for a one-time tuition waiver. Please read the eligibility requirements below and Download the Waiver.
The following restrictions apply:
- This is a one-time tuition waiver (up to 3 credits) for a Travel Course or Internship abroad taken through Chapman University. This waiver does not apply to program costs – only tuition.
- Travel courses in the USA and Canada do not qualify for the tuition waiver.
- Undergraduate students must have completed 2 semesters of full-time study at Chapman University before becoming eligible for a 3 credit tuition waiver for a Travel Course.
- Graduate students must have completed 15 credits at Chapman University before becoming eligible for a 3 credit tuition waiver for a Travel Course, irrespective of the number of credits required in their degree.
- Transfer credits for undergraduate and graduate students do not count towards the tuition waiver.
- Executive MBA and Physical Therapy students are not eligible for a Travel Course Tuition Waiver.
- Students are responsible for completing this form and turning it in to the Business Office. A copy of this waiver form must also be submitted to the CGE office at 576 N. Glassell before the Travel Course or Internship departs.