There is a one-time tuition waiver (up to 3 credits) for a Summer Travel Course or Internship Abroad taken through Chapman University. Download the Waiver.
The following restrictions apply:
- Travel courses in the USA, Canada, or Puerto Rico do not qualify for the tuition waiver.
- Undergraduate students must have completed 2 semesters of full-time study at Chapman.
- Transfer credits for graduate and undergraduate students do not count towards tuition waiver.
- Once a graduate student completes 15 credits at Chapman he/she becomes eligible for a 3-credit tuition waiver for a Travel Course irrespective of the number of credits required in the degree.
- Tuition waiver does not apply to Executive MBA, law and physical therapy students
- Students are responsible for completing this form and turning it in to the Business Office. A copy of this waiver form must also be submitted to the CGE office at 576 N. Glassell before the Travel Course or Internship departs.