A travel course is a short-term study abroad experience. The course is led by Chapman University faculty with a group of Chapman students and take place during summer or interterm. They include a 1-4 week travel portion. All travel courses outside the United States are approved for the Global Study portion of the 2007 GE program.
Check out the following blogs and short films documentaries of past Travel Courses:
- Hinduism & Religions of India, Interterm 2013 Blog
- Twenty-Five Years of the London Theatre Tour, Interterm 2012 Film
- Study Ancient Theater in Greece & Italy, Summer 2011 Film
- Darwin & Galapagos, Interterm 2008 Film
- Walk Down Wall Street, Interterm 2012 Blog
Click on the links below to find out about travel courses available and how to apply: