Summer 2017 International Internships for Australia, Dublin, Madrid, New Zealand, Santiago, and Shanghai are now closed. The deadline for all programs to submit your original, completed Enrollment Form, Deposit Receipt AND Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance form to Center for Global Education (576 N. Glassell) was BEFORE 4 PM Tuesday, November 15, 2016. View information about each internship, download the timeline, and find the application link for each internship below.
Cost & Funding:
Program participation costs are listed for each internship program below. The cost to receive credit is separate and is not included in program participation fees.
- To assist with tuition fees, students may be eligible for a tuition waiver for their participation in a summer international internship.
- Students who receive Pell Grants may be eligible for the Gilman Scholarship through the Institute of International Education (applications open in mid-January).
- First Generation students may be eligible to receive travel funding from Chapman's Promising Futures program.
- Students accepted to the Australia, New Zealand, Santiago, Hong Kong, or Singapore internships may be eligible for ISA Scholarships.
- Students accepted to the Dulbin or Madrid internships may be eligible for EUSA Scholarships.