Chapman University Restaurant Services is more than great food. It is community centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. Our team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience. Join us for the comfort, convenience, outstanding food and inviting atmosphere designed especially for you. Visit our the Chapman Dining Website.
»Faculty and Staff Dining
+-Campus Dining Options
Learn about your different on-campus dining options and the hours of operation.
- Doy's Place - A convenience store located in the residence hall offering sandwiches and other late night necessities
- Einstein Bros Bagels - Bagels, sandwiches, salads, coffee and more. Located in Argyros Forum.
- Jamba Juice - Smoothies and juices. Located in Argyros Forum.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill - Mexican-style cuisine includes burritos, bowls, 3-cheese nachos, Mexican gumbo and more. Located in Argyros Forum.
- Randall Dining - Chapman's main dining cafeteria located in the Sandhu Conference and Residence Hall. Meals vary by day.
- Rotunda - Leatherby Library's coffee and snack option.
- Simply to Go - sandwiches, salads, fruit, snacks and beverages.
- Starbucks - Coffee, tea, blended drinks and various baked goods. It's Startbucks! Located in Beckman Hall
- SubConection - Fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, chips and snacks. Located in Argyros Forum.
+-Faculty and Staff Lunches
Join us Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the school year for our $5.25 Faculty and Staff Lunches.