» Graduate Admission FAQs
+ - Do I have to complete all of the writing assignments?
+ - Do I have to submit a GRE, and what are the required scores?
The GRE is required if your cumulative GPA from your degree granting undergraduate school is under a 3.0. A minimum score of 153 on the verbal section and 4.5 on the analytical writing section is required.
+ - How can I check on my application status?
+ - How can I increase my chances of being accepted?
+ - How can I tour the facilities?
+ - How long does the review process take?
Most applicants will hear by the middle to end of March, and some decisions may continue to go out through May.
+ - How many students do you normally accept?
+ - What is the page-length requirement for the Short or Feature Screenplay?
+ - What is the required TOEFL, IELTS, or PTEA score for an International Student?
Applicants must achieve a minimum score of:
-TOEFL:600 (PBT) or 100 (iBT)
+ - Can students who only have an undergraduate background in film apply?
+ - Can I send in samples of my work with my application?
+ - How can I obtain a Fellowship?
All applicants who submit their application by the December 1 deadline will be considered for a fellowship. Fellowships are given out based on the talent that is seen on the application. These awards are usually around $5,000-$15,000 per year.
- Graduate Applications
- Graduate Application Procedure
- Apply - Documentary Filmmaking
- Apply - Film Studies
- Apply - Film Production/emphasis Directing
- Apply - Film Production/Cinematography Emphasis
- Apply - Film Production/Editing Emphasis
- Apply - Film Production/Sound Design Emphasis
- Apply - Film/TV Producing
- Apply - Production Design
- Apply - Screenwriting
- Apply - Joint MBA/MFA Film & TV Producing
- Tuition, Aid & Fellowships
- Graduate Admission FAQs