» Accelerated, Bridge and Linkage Programs
Accelerated and Bridge Programs
Accelerated programs from MS Health Sciences to MS in Athletic Training and Bridge Programs from the BS Health Sciences to the MS in Food Science, MS in Health and Strategic Communications, MS in Physician Assistant Studies and Doctor of Physical Therapy reward exceptional students with a guaranteed seat in either program. The links below are guidelines specifying the criteria to meet and steps to follow.
Linkage Program: B.S in Health Sciences to Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at Western University
Chapman University and Western University of Health Sciences, College of Podiatric Medicine (WUCPM) have established a joint program known as CHAPMAN/WUCPM Linkage Program. The linkage program is designed for Chapman health science majors who wish to become a Western U-College of Podiatric Medicine student. Students who follow the prescribed requirements and give an outstanding academic performance will be guaranteed a seat in the WUCPM program.
- Academic Programs
- Undergraduate Programs +
- Graduate Programs +
Bridge and Linkage Programs
- » BS Health Sciences to MS Food Science
- » BS Health Sciences to MS Health & Strategic Communication
- » BS Health Sciences/Doctor of Physical Therapy
- » BS Health Sciences/Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at Western University
- » BS Health Science to MS Physician Assistant Studies
- » BS Health Sciences or Kinesiology to MS in Athletic Training
- Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Program