SCHEDULE AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW:
- To schedule an in-person interview appointment, please complete your Creative Supplement at go.chapman.edu/apply. Applicants are encouraged to audition/interview in-person whenever possible.
Interviewing in-person is strongly encouraged. Past statistics show that applicants who interview on-campus have a higher acceptance rate than candidates who rely on the upload process. For each program in the Creative Supplement, you have the option to select either “in-person interview” or “portfolio upload” – please select the method you plan to pursue. In-person and portfolio uploads follow the same review process.
The Department is seeking bright, passionate, inquisitive students who desire to make theatre in an exciting and dynamic environment where they will be given opportunities to explore their interests. Creative Supplements are evaluated on creativity, ability to communicate the artistic and creative process, range of skills demonstrated, and potential for growth. Interviewing in-person allows applicants to interact and meet with faculty, and are held only on campus. Talent Awards are considered upon review of your Creative Supplement submission and/or interview. No additional paperwork or application is required.
IN-PERSON INTERVIEW DATES:
- Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Saturday, November 12, 2016 (last First Year Early Action interview date)
- Saturday, February 4, 2017
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 (last First Year interview date)
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 (Transfers Only)