Welcome to Librería Martinez de Chapman University. Please join us for upcoming events, book signings, and presentations at our beautiful location in Santa Ana, CA.
- Art Exhibits and PresentationsArt Exhibits and PresentationsLibrería Martinez de Chapman University is proud to host exhibits and presentations by an array of distinguished artists.
- Children's Book ActivitiesChildren's Book ActivitiesJoin the Librería Martinez as we celebrate youth literacy with children's book author signings, presentations, and reading festivals.
- Author Presentations and SigningsAuthor Presentations and SigningsLook for new presentations by your favorite author each month.
- Live Music and PerformancesLive Music and PerformancesMusic lovers rejoice! The Librería Martinez is proud to host live musical performances, children's concerts, and special events.
- Readings and DiscussionsReadings and DiscussionsJoin the Librería Martinez for readings, discussions, workshops, and other fun literature events each month.
- Community EventsCommunity EventsLibrería Martinez de Chapman University is proud to partner with the City of Santa Ana and Orange County to provide frequent community events and educational services.
»Librería Martinez de Chapman University Events
Juan Farias Alvarez: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 6:00 - 8:00pm
Giselle Blondet: Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:00 - 8:00pm
The day that Giselle Blondet became 50, she vowed that she would not only confess her age, but that she would share the secrets that allowed her to assert the following: 50 is the new 30. In this book (which is a friendly reminder that Botox does not stretch the wrinkles of the soul) Giselle, who is one of the most beloved women in the Hispanic world, takes us through the highlights of her life and the lives of powerful fifty year old Latinas who have not only achieved success in this dreaded age, they have even enjoyed the luxury of finding true love at 50. Because, in this book, Blondet also shows us that- as in the game of love- the champion is not who comes first, but rather last. Fun, human, inspiring and full of anecdotes, I Am 50... So What? is a shot of energy for young women who want to reach this age as Giselle Blondet has, and it is also a support for women who at this midpoint of their lives, can start anew.