Welcome to Librería Martinez de Chapman University. Please join us for upcoming events, book signings, and presentations at our beautiful location in Santa Ana, CA.
- Art Exhibits and PresentationsArt Exhibits and PresentationsLibrería Martinez de Chapman University is proud to host exhibits and presentations by an array of distinguished artists.
- Children's Book ActivitiesChildren's Book ActivitiesJoin the Librería Martinez as we celebrate youth literacy with children's book author signings, presentations, and reading festivals.
- Author Presentations and SigningsAuthor Presentations and SigningsLook for new presentations by your favorite author each month.
- Live Music and PerformancesLive Music and PerformancesMusic lovers rejoice! The Librería Martinez is proud to host live musical performances, children's concerts, and special events.
- Readings and DiscussionsReadings and DiscussionsJoin the Librería Martinez for readings, discussions, workshops, and other fun literature events each month.
- Community EventsCommunity EventsLibrería Martinez de Chapman University is proud to partner with the City of Santa Ana and Orange County to provide frequent community events and educational services.
»Librería Martinez de Chapman University Events
Educación Financiera: June 3, 4, and 6, 2014, 11am - 12:30pm
Don't miss this opportunity to participate in three financial literacy workshops on June 3, 4 and 6 from 11 am -12:30 pm. These workshops will be offered by Angie Ruiz, from Comunidad Latina Federal Credit Union and Jocelyn Gomez from Building Skills.
Melanie Denise Perry: Saturday, June 7th, 1 - 3pm
Melanie Denise Perry received a Bachelors of Science degree in Quantitative Economics from University of California San Diego. She established Perry’s Financial Services and authored the book, “All about the Benjamins: Helping People Create Wealth in the Midst of Financial Insanity.” Maintaining her commitment to financial education, Melanie Perry has founded the Zeallionaire Financial Literacy Education Company. Her program has been implemented at Los Angeles-based educational institutions and organizations such as Marcus Garvey School, Just Teach, and at Hillside’s Youth Moving On, an agency serving foster youth.