There will be a limited number of Villa Park Orchard (VPO) Permits available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration for these permits is closed at this time. Registration takes place during the month of August prior to the start of each fall semester.
- There is a flat fee of $70 for a Villa Park Orchard Permit.
- Registrations will be timed stamped and permits issued based on the time stamp.
- Student accounts will be adjusted to reflect the proper parking permit charge.
- Faculty and staff can pay via Payroll Deduction or at the Cashier's Office.
- Those successfully registering for a permit will be e-mailed Instructions.