Wireless printing allows active Chapman student’s the ability to print to a campus printer from their personal laptops. Wireless print release (touchscreen) stations are located in several areas on campus where you can print and pick up your print jobs. See below for a list of wireless print release stations.
All active Chapman University students
For Mac FAQ's
Things to Know
- Your document will be available to print for up to 1 hour at any print release station.
- The pages will be deducted from your free print credits or declining balance. Be sure you have a positive balance.
- Wireless color printing is not available at this time.
- When you print from your laptop, be sure to type in your Chapman username (ex: smith1xx) when prompted.
- Print charges will be applied once you release your print job from one of the Chapman Wireless Print Release (touchscreen) Stations.
- For additional information on printing, please refer to our Printing Policy.
List of Chapman Wireless Print Release (touchscreen) Stations
|Henley Residence Hall||1st Floor Study Room|
|Leatherby Library||1st Floor Copy Alcove|
|Argyros Forum||Student Union|
|Beckman Hall||Jazzman Cafe|