Chapman staff and faculty who have mailboxes on the Chapman Exchange Server can use Outlook Web Access (OWA) to access their Chapman email accounts over the web. Please see the Email Usage Guidelines for tips on using email appropriately at Chapman University.
»Email for Faculty and Staff
+-How to Access through the Web
+-How To Add Email on iPhone/iPad
How to setup iPhone with new Exchange account
1. To add an Exchange account to your iOS device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
2. On the next screen, enter your complete email address, domain, username, password, and a description (which may be anything you like). Ask your Exchange Server administrator if you are unsure of the domain. If you are unable to view your folder list, or are unable to send or receive email, leave the domain field blank.
3. Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server using Microsoft's Autodiscovery service. If it cannot locate the server, you will see the screen below. Enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Server field. Contact your Exchange Server administrator if you are unsure of the address.
Your iOS device will try to create a secure (SSL) connection to your Exchange Server. If it cannot do this, it will try a non-SSL connection. To override the SSL setting, go into Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, tap Account Info, then toggle the Use SSL slider.
After successfully making a connection to the Exchange Server, you may be prompted to change your device passcode to match whatever policies may have been set on your server.
4. Choose which type or types of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Note that by default, only three days' worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap on Mail days to sync.
Note that after configuring an Exchange ActiveSync account, all existing contact and calendar information on the iOS device is overwritten. Additionally, iTunes no longer syncs contacts and calendars with your desktop computer. You can still sync your iOS device wirelessly with MobileMe services.
+-How To Remove Email on iPhone/iPad
How to Remove Old Account from iPhone
Delete an email account
From the Home screen choose Settings:
Then click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars:
Tap an account arrow on the right to Expand to Advanced:
Tap an account, then scroll down and tap Delete Account.
You will be prompted with this screen:
“Deleting this account will remove its mail from your iPhone”
Tap Delete Account, and the account has been removed.
+-Service Desk Support
- Information Systems & Technology
- Service Desk+
- Network Services+
- Computer Labs+
- PantherMail for students+
- Purchase Agreements+
- Computing for Residence Halls+
- Email for Faculty & Staff+
- Activate Your Account+
- Blackboard: Students+
- Purchasing Agreements: Students+
- Purchasing Agreements: Faculty & Staff+
- Computer Lab Reservations+
- Media Services+