The computer labs in the basement of the Leatherby Library may be reserved for academic instruction by a Chapman University faculty or staff member.
Policies & Guidelines
- Reservations can only be made two weeks after the start of the semester.
- Reservations can NOT be made during final's week.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the reservation date.
- Labs can only be reserved during open hours.
- The reservation space will be held for only 10 minutes past the start of the reservation time.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to be aware of the available equipment/software and capabilities of the equipment/software.
- If a reservation is no longer needed, the reservation must be canceled as soon as possible.
- No food or drink (water bottles only are acceptable if they have a cap and are kept off the desks. No other beverage containers with or without lids are permitted.
- All services end and entrances are locked 15 minutes prior to closing.