Metal Key Request Form
- Name: Include first and last name.
- Phone Extension: Phone extension or full phone number.
- Department Name: Name of your department.
- Department No: Department account number.
- Email: Your email address.
- Cell Phone: Your cell phone number.
- Building Name: Name of the building you are requesting a metal key. Note: Request metal key(s) for one building; submit additional requests for other buildings.
- Room Number(s): Include room number including any special instructions, i.e. sub-master of master key, a file cabinet lock number or other pertinent information describing the type of metal key access being requested.
- Department Chair Signature: Obtain signature from your department head.
- Submit Request:
1. Scan your completed and fully authorized metal key request form.
2. Attach a copy of your scanned metal key request form and email to Facilities Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate in the subject line that the email contains a metal key request
- In the body of your email, include a brief message, i.e. "Attached is a copy of my metal key request"
When metal key access requirements are for more than one building, separate requests must be submitted for each building. Any submitted request for multiple buildings will not be authorized and will be closed.