Space improvement is any altering of the physical area of the university’s space (i.e., physical changes to walls, windows, doors, floorings, etc.) and require the Space Improvement Work Request.
Request space improvements by...
- Download the Space Improvement Work Request Form (PDF).
- Print out and fill in all required information. Be sure to include the Funding Source.
- Get Signature from appropriate vice chancellor/dean for academic unit projects and administrative unit projects must be signed by the appropriate director/vice president.
- Once signed, forward the form to the chancellor (for academic unit projects) or to the COO (for administrative unit projects).
- Forward form to firstname.lastname@example.org