+-Program Requirements & Advising
Your advisor for the MBA program is Debra Gonda. She will help you navigate through the program. Any questions or concerns you have relating to your progress in the program, academic issues or interactions with other offices on campus, feel free to contact her at email@example.com, 714-997-6745, or visit the advising page.
The MBA program kicks-off with Bus 600, Strategies for Competitive Advantage. This is an introduction to the program and gives a broad context for concepts which will be covered in the MBA program.
- Thursday, August 27, 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, August 29 all day
All new students meet with your advisor, Debra Gonda, to register for classes once you indicate you will be attending our program. After you submit your deposit, you will receive an email on the next steps. In addition to registering, she will go over your program plan and review the details of getting started as a student at Chapman University. Her contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-997-6745.
+-Student ID Card
Student IDs can be obtained in the telecommunications office in the Bhathal Building. The telecommunications office can be reached at email@example.com or (714) 744-7011.
Information regarding parking permits for the 2015/2016 school year is available at www.chapman.edu/vr which is also where you will register your vehicle. Select the mail delivery option to have your permit mailed to you or pick up your permit at the Public Safety Office at 418 N. Glassell St.; you must bring your photo ID. If you will not be driving to campus you will still need to visit www.chapman.edu/vr and apply for a parking permit waiver; otherwise you will be charged.
+-Information Systems & Technology
Obtaining your Username/Password
- Once we receive your application, an email is sent from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department that lists your student ID Number and Chapman username/password. If it has been more than two weeks since your acceptance, please contact the IS&T Service Desk at (714) 997-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for this information.
- You will use this username/password to register online and access Web Advisor, our student information system.
Setting up your PantherMail E-mail Account
- Once you are admitted, all official e-mails from Chapman (including information on your specific registration date and time) will be sent to your Chapman e-mail account.
- Set up your new e-mail account, using the username and password you received when you applied, by activating it online here.
The textbook store is in the Bhathal Building (located behind the law school). You may visit the bookstore to purchase your books or access the bookstore online: http://www.bkstr.com/
Please note materials for BUS 600 will not be purchased through the bookstore – we will contact you with further information and instructions regarding these materials.
If you have not already done so, please submit your official final transcript, with your Undergraduate degree posted from the degree granting institution.
Your previous college or university may submit transcripts electronically to email@example.com or have them mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
Resources are available to assist graduate students with housing. Please visit the Office of Residence Life for more details about university housing or call (714) 997-6603
Visit University Niche, an easy online resource created by Chapman students that provides a way to find student-friendly off-campus housing.
Our Center for Global Education offers extensive International Student and Scholar Services for F-1 visa international students, J-1 visa students, research scholars, and professors