Graduate Business Orientation 2014
The orientation program will help you take the first steps to immerse yourself into the Chapman Graduate Business community, learn about how to make the most out of your program, explore professional development opportunities, and most importantly, get to know your new classmates, faculty, and staff.
- Saturday, August 16, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (all incoming students are expected to participate)
- Monday, August 18, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (expected for Full-Time MBAs, optional for Flex MBAs)
- Tuesday, August 19, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (expected for Full-Time MBAs, optional for Flex MBAs)
- Chapman University, Beckman Hall Room 404
- Business Casual (Example of women's and men's business casual) . Please also bring comfortable shoes on Saturday, August 16, as we will be doing a few activities that require walking around campus.
University-Wide Graduate Student Orientation – will be held Wednesday, August 27 from 4:00 PM to 7:45 PM. You will receive separate communications from the Graduate student office about this event.
International Student Orientation
Orientation for our international students will be held the week of August 25th. Please look for emails from the International Student Office about this event.
New Student Check List
Download the new student check list for a list of action items to complete before your first day at Argyros.