Graduate Business Orientation 2015
Your MBA/MS experience will be defined by what you put into it. The orientation program will help you take the first steps to immerse yourself into the Chapman Graduate Business community, learn about how to make the most out of your program, explore professional development opportunities, and most importantly, get to know your new classmates, faculty, and staff.
- Saturday, August 22, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (all incoming students are expected to participate)
- Monday, August 24, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (expected for Full-Time and Emerging Leader MBAs and MSAs, optional for Flex MBAs)
- Tuesday, August 25, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (expected for Full-Time and Emerging Leader MBAs and MSAs, optional for Flex MBAs)
- Chapman University, Beckman Hall Room 404
- Business Casual
Additional Orientation Week Events:
- International Student Orientation: Tuesday, August 25, 12-2 p.m. You will receive separate communications from the International Student Office about this event, if applicable.
- University-Wide Graduate Student Orientation: Wednesday, August 26, 3-6:30 p.m. This program is for all graduate students across Chapman schools and programs. You will receive separate communications from the Graduate Student Office about this event.