The Argyros School of Business and Economics at Chapman University offers a Full-Time MBA, Professional MBA, Executive MBA, MS in Accounting and MS in Economics System Design. Located in vibrant Orange County, California, our students have access to top executives locally, nationally and globally. Our programs prepare students to take their professional and personal advancement to new heights by offering a curriculum that will immediately benefit you and your organization.
Students are immersed in both experimental and real-world business settings, connect theory to practical applications, and participate in hands-on learning with high-achieving peers.
The Argyros Advantage
- AACSB International - Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - accredited
- Ranked No. 83 in US News & World Report Best MBA Program in the nation
- Ranked No. 8 in US News & World Report Best MBA Program in California
- Ranked No. 48 in Bloomberg Businessweek Best Part-Time MBA
- Ranked No. 8 in Bloomberg Businessweek Best Part-Time MBA - Salary Increase
- Ranked No. 13 in Bloomberg Businessweek Best Part-Time MBA - Post-MBA Outcomes
- Ranked in the Top 25 percent of business schools by RePEC for 2013
- Ranked No. 1 and No. 2 in RePEC Project's "Top Institutions in the Field of Experiential Economics," 2013