The Argyros School of Business and Economics at Chapman University offers a Full-Time MBA, Professional MBA, Executive MBA, MS in Accounting and MS in Economics System Design. Located in vibrant Orange County, California, our students have access to top executives locally, nationally and globally. Our programs prepare students to take their professional and personal advancement to new heights by offering a curriculum that will immediately benefit you and your organization.
Students are immersed in both theoretical and real-world business settings and participate in hands-on learning with high-achieving peers. Students in the Full-Time and Professional programs may choose an emphasis or one of 10 specialty tracks within the curriculum.
The Argyros Advantage
- Accredited - Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Ranked #81 MBA Program in US, US News & World Report
- Ranked #8 MBA Program in California, US News & World Report
- Ranked #68 Full-Time MBA, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Ranked #65 Part-Time MBA, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Ranked #8 Part-Time MBA - Salary Increase, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Ranked #13 Part-Time MBA - Post-MBA Outcomes, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Ranked Top 25% of business schools by RePEC
- Ranked #1 and #2 in RePEC Project's "Top Institutions in the Field of Experiential Economics," 2013