- Student Business Office contact
- Financial Aid Office contact
- Blackboard Support
- Chapman Email
- Public Safety
- Parking Services
- Leatherby Libraries
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m.-2 a.m.
Extended hours during finals week
- Fitness Center/Pool/Track
- The 4,000 foot Julianne Argyros Fitness Center features:
- Cardio equipment with interactive touchscreens, Apply and Android compatibility, TV programming and on-demand videos
- Strength equipment with fully adjusted pads and weights to work your entire body
- The Life Fitness Synrgy360® for dynamic. high energy workouts
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Argyros Forum Student Union hosts free, non-credit group fitness sessions each week. You may click here to view the schedule of classes.
- Open hours for the pool and Wilson Field are listed.
- Dining hours for Fall and Spring
Starbucks in Beckman Hall
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Rotunda Cafe (1st Floor in the Library)
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Qdoba in Argyros Forum
Monday-Friday 10:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Sub Connection in Argyros Forum
Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Jamba Juice in Argyros Forum
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Einstein's Bros. Bagels
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.