The International MBA (IMBA) at Chapman University is a unique 21-month program providing students with a truly global experience. The program combines the best aspects of our Flex MBA, our MBA in Prague and our travel courses, so that your studies span three countries and three continents- the United States, the Czech Republic and South America. You will develop a deep understanding of international business and culture as well as global business trends and opportunities. This is an extraordinary opportunity for those who want to pursue careers in international business.
+-How to Apply to the International MBA Program
- Submit the on-line application
- Upload resume
- Upload Personal Statement Essay (prompt is available by accessing the on-line application)
- Mail official academic transcript from undergraduate degree granting institution to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
- Request to have official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score reported.
- Upload contact information for two recommenders. A recommender should be someone familiar with the applicant's academic or professional abilities
There is no spring semester matriculation for the International MBA program.
Early Action Application Deadline: April 1
Regular Admission Deadline: June 1
- Submit score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Submit copy of your diploma
- Complete the International Graduate Student Supplemental Form required for the student visa