What is Chapman University Young Alumni (CUYA)?
If you graduated from Chapman between 2003 and 2013, you’re invited to be a part of Chapman University Young Alumni (CUYA). CUYA creates opportunities for undergraduate alumni who have graduated in the last ten years to connect with fellow alumni, current students and the university.
CUYA strives to do the following:
- Create a greater sense of community for alumni who have graduated from Chapman University within the past 10 years.
- Allow young alumni to stay connected with their alma mater by networking, socializing and building relationships with Chapman leaders.
- Increase the participation of young alumni in Chapman university events, particularly those directed toward young alumni.
- Raise alumni giving participation.
- Allow current students and young alumni to realize the value and importance of giving their resources in order to improve and continue the mission of Chapman University.
If you would like to get involved, have any ideas or would like any additional information, please contact Jessica Price ’11 at (714) 628-2777 or email@example.com.