»Learn more about the Chapman Experience
+-Cost & Aid
Tuition and Fees
$54,191 TOTAL Costs
Average Chapman University financial aid award: $25,000*.
* Generally includes a combination of scholarships, loans and work-study funds.
Chapman University Tuition and Financial Aid
We know that when deciding on a college, world-class educators and an active campus life are not the only factors in the equation. Tuition plays a large role in your final decision, which is why Chapman has provided many options and solutions to help you along the way. A superior education isn’t as expensive as you think.
Follow the list below and see how you can qualify for scholarships or other forms of financial aid. And remember, more than 85 percent of our students receive financial aid.
- Fill out the Chapman Cost Calculator
- Contact a financial aid counselor in our Financial Aid Office by calling (714) 997-6741 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (Tip: We have an open-door policy and welcome student questions!)
- Visit the Chapman University School of Law for information about Chapman law school cost and fees.
- Get the process rolling by applying for admission and filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (Tip: Many of our scholarships are awarded based on your application for admission. Talent scholarships from individual departments require auditions and other materials.)
- Research other scholarships.
- Check your financial aid status.
Here’s what one Chapman student had to say about her Chapman financial aid experience:
“I’d be paying more for a state college. The scholarship is huge. As pricey as it looks, Chapman gives you so much more; there are so many guest speakers and events at no cost to us. That’s what makes a college experience different.”
+-High School Visits & College Fairs
In the fall, our undergraduate counselors travel across the globe to visit high schools and attend college fairs so they can speak with students interested in attending Chapman University. Review our High School Visit and College Fair schedule here. You can also check with your Guidance or College Counseling Office for more details.
The purpose of our regional receptions is to more fully introduce you to the academic offerings and campus life of Chapman University. During these receptions, we cover the application process for our institution and what we require for admission. It also gives you the chance to meet admission counselors, alumni, as well as other interested students and parents. We also try to get involved with the communities we visit by organizing local service projects around the country.
Register for the events »
For Fall 2012, we will be holding the following receptions (check back as we continue to update this list):
- San Jose, CA
September 11 at 7 p.m.
Bellarmine College Preparatory
- San Francisco
September 13 at 7 p.m.
Lycée Français La Pérouse
September 17 at 1 p.m.
Hilton Princess Managua
September 18 at 6 p.m.
Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel
October 3 at 7 p.m.
October 21 at 10 a.m.
Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center
October 25 at 6 p.m.
Embassy Suites Portland Downtown
- Los Altos, CA
September 7 at 9:30 a.m.
Redwood Grove Nature Preserve
Register now for the above receptions and service project.
- Undergraduate Admission
- Learn More+
- Visit Chapman+
- Apply Now+
- Get Connected+
- Check Admission Status+
- Transfer Students+
- Discover Chapman Day+
- International Students+
- Guidance Counselors+
- Department Supplemental Materials+
- International Travel Schedule+
- Transfer Student College Fairs+
- International Travel Schedule+
- Contact Us+
- » Amita Malani» Bronwyn Holder» Deryn Russell» Jeff Topolski» Jesse Sopo» Kelsey Pennington» Katelyn Costley» KJ Owens» Mario Hermosillo» Matt Martinez» Mike Drummy» Natalya Subbotina» Rose Fruci» Student Bios» Annie Ackerman» Shai Castro» Christin Walder» Marcela Mejia-Martinez» Amy Hammer» Holly Hammond» Vince Navarro» Sally Horna» Shannon Crogan» Jillian Britz» Sarah Dawson» Garrett Addison» Armen Sarkisian» Ali Patton» Casey Decker» Paige Carmichael» Kelly Woodward» Nathan Flanagan-Frankl» Nicky Wilks» Justine Volkman» Grant Cushman» Anthony Jacobsmeyer» Courtney Heard» Kristine Pan» Chris Helvajian» Sarah Buckley» Will Kellogg» Kendra Fox» Siya Rajan» Sarah Rosky» Gregory Bordelon» Joey Sopo
- High School Visits & College Fairs+