Recognizing the generally huge undertaking it is to prepare documents to meet an accreditation review, and the duplication of efforts often involved, we have modified the University’s Program review process, as follows.
- Accredited programs will prepare their accreditation documents and turn them in to the UAC or GAC and the LRPC, having done the following:
- cutting and pasting those relevant sections or passages from the accreditation documents to complete the required sections of the University’s Program Review template;
- completion of any and all sections of the Program Review template that are not encompassed in the unit’s accreditation documents, such as sections pertaining to the unit’s fit with the University Mission Statement and how the unit does or will advance the University’s Academic Strategic Plan.
- The external agency’s accreditation report(s) will be turned in to the UAC or GAC and the LRPC, along with the completed University’s Program Review template, as described above.
- The Program Review process will be undertaken with the documentation described above.