Note: Admitted Fall 2015 students, please check back in April for updates to this page. This information as currently listed applies only to students admitted for Summer 2015.
Obtaining your Username/Password
- Once we receive your application, an email is sent from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department that lists your student ID Number and Chapman username/password. If it has been more than two weeks since your acceptance, please contact the IS&T Service Desk at (714) 997-6600 or email@example.com for this information.
- You will use this username/password to register online and access Web Advisor, our student information system.
Setting up your PantherMail E-mail Account
- Once you are admitted, all official e-mails from Chapman (including information on your specific registration date and time) will be sent to your Chapman e-mail account.
- Set up your new e-mail account, using the username and password you received when you applied, by activating it online here.
- Register online by logging on to Web Advisor.
- Go to "Tutorials: How to Use WebAdvisor for Students" and read through the section on Registration.
- Upon completion of the tutorial, select the link "Login to WebAdvisor" and begin the registration process.
- Contact the Registrar's Office at (714) 997-6701 if you have any questions regarding registration.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- View our latest graduate student tuition information or the international student tuition information.
- Financial Aid information can be obtained by visiting the Financial Aid website or calling (714) 628-2730.
Student ID Cards
- Once you have registered for classes, you may apply for your ID card online here.
- You can contact Card/Access Services at (714) 744-7011 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking is automatically billed to your student account at the time of registration. The parking fee may be waived under certain circumstances.
- Detailed information concerning parking permits can be found online or by calling Public Safety at (714) 997-6763.
- Resources are available to assist graduate students with housing. Please visit the Office of Residence Life for more details about university housing or call (714) 997-6603
- Visit University Niche, an easy online resource created by Chapman students that provides a way to find student-friendly off-campus housing.
Submitting Your Final Transcript to the Office of Graduate Admission
- If you have not already done so, please submit your official final transcript, with your Undergraduate degree posted from the degree granting institution.
- Your previous college or university may submit transcripts electronically to email@example.com or have them mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866