We are currently searching for our 2013-2014 team! Joining UPB is a great opportunity to be involved in planning a variety of different events for the Chapman community. The UPB committee member experience is a unique one where each member becomes a part of an influential community on campus while providing for the needs of the student body.
Applications can be found at https://orgsync.com/33916/forms/80891 are due by September 15 at 5:p.m.. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
There are openings for all of the UPB committees including:
- Marketing and PR
- Explore SoCal
- Panther Nights
- Special Events and Traditions
Member Time Commitments:
- Weekly UPB committee member (CM) meetings on Fridays from 1-2 p.m..
- Attend specific committee meetings as scheduled by UPB committee director
- Two UPB programs per month.
- Other major events as assigned by UPB Advisor
- Participate in the following Chapman events:
- Welcome Week (Spring Semester)
- Spring Concert (Date TBA)
- Homecoming 2013: Sept 30 - Oct 6, 2013
- Midnight Breakfast: December 9, 2013 & May 12, 2014
- Spring Sizzle