Diversity & Equity Initiatives are designed to engage the Chapman Community in learning experiences fostering a campus environment that highly values personal dignity, diversity, equity, civility and global citizenship.
- VOICESVOICESVOICES is a program focused on bringing socially conscious local performance artists to Chapman for an evening of entertainment.
- Breaking GroundBreaking GroundBreaking Ground consists of four trainings: Safe Space, Chapman Demographics, Disability Awareness, and Inclusive Language.
- Next StepNext StepThe Next Step Social Justice Retreat nurtures students’ ambitions for positive change and through activism by developing their knowledge on all subjects relevant to social justice.
»Diversity & Equity
Creating a knowledgeable environment of respect and acceptance is a large part of what Diversity and Equity Initiatives tries to achieve. Explore the various programming to join in the experience!
Gain knowledge, experience and become an ally for various communities. Students searching for others with similar interests or backgrounds can use the communities’ section to find a club, organization, or discussion group on campus.
Resources provides a lineup of helpful links and options for those seeking to learn more information about diversity and equity related issues, as well as offers materials on Chapman’s effort to support Diversity and Equity goals.
- Student Life
- Civic Engagement
- Clubs & Organizations
- Discounted Tickets +
- Diversity & Equity +
- Fitness & Wellness
- Greek Life
- Leadership Awards
- Leadership Opportunities
- Spirituality, Faith & Worship+
- About Student & Campus Life+
- Student Government
- Programs & Events+
- Student Union
- Contact Us+
- Student & Campus Life Available Positions +
- University Program Board