Cross-Cultural Engagement is designed to engage the Chapman Community in learning experiences fostering a campus environment that highly values personal dignity, diversity, equity, civility and global citizenship.
- VOICESVOICESVOICES is a program focused on bringing socially conscious local performance artists to Chapman for an evening of entertainment.
- Breaking GroundBreaking GroundBreaking Ground consists of 7 trainings: Safe Space Training, Words Have Power, Confronting Class, Facing Race, Facilitation 101, Chapman Demographics, Disability Awareness.
- Next StepNext StepThe Next Step Social Justice Retreat nurtures students’ ambitions for positive change and through activism by developing their knowledge on all subjects relevant to social justice.
Creating a knowledgeable environment of respect and acceptance is a large part of what Cross-Cultural Engagement tries to achieve. Explore the various programming to join in the experience!
Gain knowledge, experience and become an ally for various communities. Students searching for others with similar interests or backgrounds can use the communities’ section to find a club, organization, or discussion group on campus.
Resources provides a lineup of helpful links and options for those seeking to learn more information about diversity and equity related issues, as well as offers materials on Chapman’s effort to support diversity and equity goals.
Chapman Cross-Cultural Initiative
If you haven’t already seen the “I Am Chapman” exhibit in the Argyros Forum Student Union Gallery, be sure to stop by and check it out throughout the month of September. The exhibit kicks off our new Chapman Cross-Cultural Initiative, whose goal is to provide a series of engaging experiences that expose students to multiple viewpoints on a variety of issues, as well as highlight the many different cultures that comprise the Chapman student community.
- Student Life
- Civic Engagement+
- Clubs & Organizations+
- Cross-Cultural Engagement+
- Discounted Tickets +
- Fitness & Wellness+
- Greek Life+
- Leadership Opportunities+
- Spirituality, Faith & Worship+
- About Student & Campus Life+
- Student Government +
- Student Life Awards+
- Programs & Events+
- Student Union+
- Contact Us+
- Student Engagement Open Positions +
- University Program Board+