Complete the form below to volunteer to be a Notetaker for classes. You may email any questions to Andrea Tedford, Disability Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 516-4520.
»Notetaker Volunteer Form
Guidelines for Note-taking
Thank you for agreeing to serve as a volunteer note-taker for Disability Services! You are providing a very important service to us and another student on campus. The confidentiality of the student receiving your notes is very important and for that reason you will not be given the name of the student.
- Attend every class or get the notes for any missed classes by contacting the professor or a fellow student for notes.
- Take neat and concise notes, preferably typed or in pen.
- It is important that the student receiving the notes is able to stay as up to date as possible. For this reason you need to submit your notes within 24 hours after each class in one of the following ways:
- If you type your notes, please email them to email@example.com
- If you handwrite your notes, please take them to the Tutoring, Learning & Testing (TLT) center, located in DeMille Hall Room130 to have them scanned. You may email any questions to Andrea Tedford, Disability Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org