Thinking of transferring to Chapman University? Please go to our Admission site.
Chapman University articulation determines the transferability of coursework taken at other institutions and provides transfer credit approval service to Chapman students.
Articulation Specialists at the Registrar's Office evaluate courses for degree credit, or for credit toward general education and general transferability. The articulation team evaluates transfer credits within established university policies and guidelines. They also evaluate the transferability of some lower division major prerequisites, or their equivalencies to specific Chapman courses, based on department guidelines.
TO CHECK if the college-level coursework completed at other institutions may be eligible for transfer credit, use the following search tools in the Registrar's Office' sites:
- Transfer Credit Policies and Guidelines
- Articulation Guides for CA Community Colleges
- Articulation Guides for Out-of-State Colleges
- Advanced Placement (AP) Equivalencies
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Equivalencies
- International and Study Abroad Equivalencies
- SAT and ACT Equivalencies
- Transfer Course Codes (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
TO SEARCH for pre-approved transfer credits, or to view previously and recently transferred credits on your record, use the following search tools on WebAdvisor: