5 Simple Steps to Participate in a Commencement Ceremony
- Check with your Academic Advisor to make sure you meet the participation criteria.
- Apply for Degree Conferral online in WebAdvisor.
- In March, RSVP online to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- In March, order cap and gown online.
- In May, print out your Commencement Passport, review online line-up instructions in advance, and arrive on time on Commencement Day!
2014 Schedule at a Glance
Thursday, May 22
|7:00 p.m.||Senior Convocation - Location TBD|
|7:45 p.m.||President's Toast to the Class of 2014 - Attallah Piazza
For seniors only and their parents. Tickets required.
Friday, May 23
|4:00-5:00 p.m.||Baccalaureate Interfaith Worship Service – Fish Interfaith Center|
|5:00-7:00 p.m.||Dale E. Fowler School of Law Hooding and Ceremony – Wilson Field|
|8:00-9:30 p.m.||George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics Ceremony – Wilson Field|
Saturday, May 24
|8:00-9:00 a.m.||College of Performing Arts Ceremony – Bert C. Williams Mall|
|9:15-11:15 a.m.||Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences Ceremony – Wilson Field|
|11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.||Schmid College of Science and Technology Ceremony – Bert C. Williams Mall|
|1:30-3:00 p.m.||Department of Physical Therapy Hooding and Ceremony – Memorial Hall|
|4:30-6:00 p.m.||College of Educational Studies Ceremony – Bert C. Williams Mall|
|6:30-8:00 p.m.||Lawrence and Kristina Dodge College of Film and Media Arts Ceremony – Wilson Field|