The Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) will begin enrolling for fall 2015 on July 14, 2014 through PharmCAS. The deadline for applications is March 2, 2015.
CUSP participates in the PharmCAS Early Decision Program. The deadline for EDP is September 2, 2014.
Our Doctor of Pharmacy program has been Approved for Consideration for Precandidate status by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, which allows us to accept applications and admit students.
Chapman University’s School of Pharmacy program has been authorized by the Board of Directors for an on-site evaluation to be scheduled during fall 2014 for consideration of Precandidate status. Authorization of an on-site evaluation for consideration of Precandidate status does not carry with it nor imply an accreditation status. The on-site evaluation is authorized solely for purposes of gathering additional information in furtherance of an accreditation decision. The Board will consider Precandidate status at the next regularly scheduled meeting, which occur in January and June of each year, following the on-site evaluation. For an explanation of the ACPE accreditation process, consult the Office of the Dean or the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, Illinois 60503, 312-644-3575; FAX 312-664-4652; website www.acpe-accredit.org.See the Accreditation page for full details. To be considered for admission, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Completion of the 63 semester units of pre-requisite courses at an accredited institution
2. Letter grade of C or higher for all prerequisite courses
3. Minimum overall GPA considered: Preferred applicants have overall GPA of 3.0 or greater; minimum prerequisite GPA considered: Preferred applicants have prerequisite GPA of 3.0 or greater.
4. Minimum composite PCAT score considered: Preferred applicants have PCAT composite score of 50 or higher.
5. Meet and comply with the School of Pharmacy Technical Standards
A criminal background check, drug screening, and up to date immunization record will be required for all applicants offered admission.