The Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) will begin enrolling for fall 2015 on July 14, 2014 through PharmCAS. The deadline for applications is March 2, 2015 however applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis through June 1st 2015.
If you would like to apply to be part of the CUSP inaugural class beginning fall 2015, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- First and Last Name
- Email address you will use/are using on the PharmCAS application
- Phone number
- PharmCAS number - if you already have one and would like to complete an application in progress
CUSP participates in the PharmCAS Early Decision Program (EDP). The 2015 admission deadline for EDP is now closed.
Our Doctor of Pharmacy program has been Approved for Precandidate status by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education which allows us to matriculate students for our inaugural cohort in September 2015.
Chapman University’s School of Pharmacy program has been authorized by the Board of Directors for Precandidate status. Authorization of Precandidate status does not carry with it nor imply an accreditation status. For an explanation of the ACPE accreditation process, consult the Office of the Dean or the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, Illinois 60503, 312-644-3575; FAX 312-664-4652; website www.acpe-accredit.org. See the Accreditation page for full details.
To be considered for admission, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Completion of the 63 semester units of pre-requisite courses at an accredited institution
2. Letter grade of C or higher for all prerequisite courses
3. Preferred applicants have overall GPA and a prerequisite GPA of 3.0 or greater
4. Preferred applicants have a PCAT composite score of 50 or higher.
5. Meet and comply with the School of Pharmacy Technical Standards
A criminal background check, drug screening, and up to date immunization record will be required for all applicants offered admission.