The Department of Information Security...
- Develops and maintains a world class cyber security framework for strategies, standards, and policies which ensure that all identified information assets are available with appropriate integrity and confidentiality as part of the personalized education of distinction provided by Chapman University.
- Ensures all identified information assets of the University are available to the community and that the appropriate integrity and confidentiality are properly maintained.
If you would like to report or need assistance with a cyber security matter, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 744-7972.
Incidents must be reported immediately. You must notify Department of Information Security when you become aware of:
- Theft or missing computer/laptop/mobile device
- Breach of sensitive information (social security number, student records, etc.)
- Any computer infections/spyware
- Serious system outages
Use the Incident Report Form (pdf) to report incidents