The Executive MBA (EMBA) is designed for ambitious mid-career managers and executives. This carefully structured, sequential course of study allows graduate students to gain a MBA degree in just 21 months. The program combines innovative business theories and cutting-edge practices within a personalized setting unmatched by other programs.
The program is highlighted by three off-campus residential experiences, which include unforgettable travel course trips to Asia, Washington, D.C., and San Diego.
In addition to course fees, the following items are covered by your program fee to make your EMBA experience as productive as possible:
- Textbooks and case studies for all classes
- Private sessions with an executive coach
- Meals before each class
- Tutors for quantitative courses
- Meals and accommodations at all three off-campus residential courses
- Parking and other school-associated services