Introduction to ChapmanU for Guidance Counselors
Chapman University has been building on excellence since our founding more than 150 years ago. As Chapman becomes a more selective institution, we strive to maintain our legacy of providing opportunities for students who show promise in many areas. Chapman will continue to look for students who will be an asset to our community both inside and outside of the classroom. Finding the perfect match for your college-bound students is no easy task. We appreciate and value your hard work and dedication, and hope to provide some useful resources for you as you help your students make one of the most important decisions that will affect the rest of their lives.
Step 1: Get to know your admission counselor. If you have any questions or would like to request materials be sent to you or your school, please contact the appropriate counselor. (Please note, Chapman does not send course catalogs, please refer to the online catalog for that information.) Our admission counselors manage specific territories and can add your information to their database so you will receive future updates about visiting your area, and connecting with you and your students.
The Application Process
NEW: Application Instructions
- Freshman Application Instructions
- Transfer Application Instructions
- Pharmacy Freshman Early Assurance Program Application Instructions
- Art Supplement Instructions
- Application Tips
Fees & Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Website
- Applying for Financial Aid
- FAFSA Web page
- Can I Afford Chapman?
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at (714) 997-6741
Meet with CU
- Visit opportunities
- Campus Tours and Information Sessions Registration
- List of High School Visits and College Fairs
- List of Regional Receptions and Service Projects
- Interviews for High School Seniors:
- On-campus Events