This information is for students admitted for the 2015-16 academic year:
Congratulations on your acceptance to Chapman University and to the University Honors Program!
The following links provide information to help you navigate and prepare to become a member of the University Honors Program community of scholars.
- Letter from Dr. Carmichael Peters, Director of the University Honors Program.
- Advising tip sheet covering registration and academic advising.
- 2015-16 class suggestions for new Honors students.
- Change in Program form for transfer and current Chapman students who have been accepted into Honors. Download the form based on your catalog year. Be sure to check the Honors box (under Minors and Programs), come to the Honors office (DeMille Hall 167) for an approval signature, and then turn it in to the Registrar.
- Email your picture (head-and-shoulders) to firstname.lastname@example.org We display photos of each incoming class in The Commons, a gathering place for Honors students.
- Join the Chapman Honors Facebook Group and stay informed of events and other opportunities.
- Visit the Academic Forms and Resources page.
Learn more about the Honors Program!