They say that what you put in is what you GET out. As a community of scholars, the Honors Program provides students with educational and advancement opportunities, new and fun ways to learn, and the chance to form meaningful relationships. Check out our top 3 reasons to join the honors program.
Honors isn't just about taking classes...it's about becoming part of a community of scholars!
+-Get a New Perspective
- Travel the globe. Any course taken while studying abroad for a semester can count as 1 of the honors elective courses. There are quite a variety of semester-long study abroad opportunities. In addition, the university offers short travel courses, which are 1- to 4-week courses taught by Chapman faculty in cities and countries all over the world. Interning abroad also is possible.
- Interested in designing and conducting your own class as a preceptorial? With Honors, it's possible.
+-Get a Jumpstart on Grad School Competition
- Take advantage of Honors Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Grants. Honors students can team up with a professor to collaborate on a project – scholarly or creative.
- Visit Chapman's Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity (OURCA) to find opportunities for student-faculty collaboration projects and to attend workshops to prepare for presenting research at conferences.
- Find an outlet for your creativity in the Undergraduate Journals and Conference Directory or from the Council on Undergraduate Research.
- Browse the list of fellowships and scholarships available by application.
Learn how to write an abstract for a conference presentation or poster.
- University Honors Program
- Prospective Students+
- Admitted Student Information 2015-2016+
- Current Students +
- Honors Courses+
- Activities and Events+
- The Honors Legacy+
- Contact Us+
- Academic Forms and Resources+