Disciples on Campus students need strong donor support to make their Chapman dreams possible!
In addition to academic and outside scholarships, DOC scholarships often make the difference for families wanting a Chapman education for their daughter or son. It is also an ongoing reminder of the connection to their faith community and prepares them for a life of service within and beyond the local church.
There are a number of ways to give:
- Through the Chapman website
- Through the Thanksgiving Offering of the Christian Church
- Through a planned gift. For more information, please contact David Moore, Director of Planned Giving, at 714-997-6527.
- Through a planned gift to the Christian Church Foundation or the Cornerstone Fund, specifying that the annual proceeds of your gift comes to the Office of Church Relations for DOC scholarships.
- By joining the Fellowship of the Twelve
The Fellowship of the Twelve is a community of committed donors who give monthly to support DOC scholarships. You may set up your monthly gift on the Chapman website using a credit card, send monthly checks to the Office of Church Relations or instruct your financial institution to send a monthly check. Fellowship of the Twelve donors are recognized by ribbons at all Office of Church Relations functions. For more information please contact Nancy Brink, Director of Church Relations, at 714-997-6760.